Apple AR/VR Job | Neural Rendering Research Scientist
Job（岗位）: Neural Rendering Research Scientist
Citys（岗位城市）: Seattle, Washington, United States
The Neural Rendering Research Team’s mission is to build fully immersive 3D experiences in AR/VR. We believe neural rendering will be the foundational enabler for these experiences in the next decade. As an applied research team, we lead neural rendering research at Apple with a practical focus, developing and exploring cutting-edge algorithms for applications such as reconstruction, view synthesis, animation, editing, and auto-generation of photorealistic 3D scenes and avatars. We push the state-of-the-art, create demos to executive leadership, and publish to top-tier conferences. We were among the first in the industry to deploy neural rendering techniques in production, and we aim to expand the impact to the daily experiences of millions of Apple users in the future.
– PhD in computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning, or a related field.
– Strong publication record at top conferences such as CVPR/ECCV/ICCV/SIGGRAPH/NeurIPS.
– Solid foundation in 3D geometry and deep learning.
– Good experience in Python and deep learning frameworks (PyTorch or similar).
– Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
– Ability to drive early-stage research projects with risks and ambiguity.
– Communication and collaboration skills in a cross-functional setting.
– Bonus for experience in neural rendering and 3D graphics.
The Neural Rendering Research Team is under Video Computer Vision (VCV), a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products.