Apple AR/VR Job | New Product Operations Program Manager – VPG
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
8+ years of experience in manufacturing, process engineering or product development
Experience working with off-shore manufacturers and traveling to manufacturing sites
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present to management
Extraordinary ability to build relationships
Clear, consistent communication
Use data to drive decisions and be willing to take action
Enthusiastic and motivated
High level of detail while running several work-streams
Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
Technical expertise and prior OEM management experience
The Operations Program Management team leads the team within WW Operations and will be the primary operations interface to the core product development team and other functional organizations within Apple. As the owner of the product, the OPM will ensure the successful launch of products toward meeting its stated cost, quality, schedule, availability and customer experience goals.
– Leading ramp availability for all product modules with Materials, Quality, Engineering and other internal and external teams.
– Ensuring security, materials, equipment, fixtures, staffing, training, documentation plans are in place at our partners.
– Influence supply chain responsiveness, optimizing for lowest costs, operational flexibility and high quality.
– Assess, analyze, consolidate, and communicate risk and status clearly and succinctly to management, calling out key issues and presenting options for resolution to the cross-functional executive team through the new product reviews and other executive forums.
– Provide links from the Cupertino Ops & Engineering Teams to the Factory teams from various development builds through new product introduction, including product hand-off to Sustaining Operations Management.