Apple AR/VR Job | Embedded Software and Prototyping Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
Our team builds technology that defines industry standards, and therefore we seek people who thrive to innovate. Tenacity and the passion to learn are skills we value on our team, and if you want to impact millions of customers by working on the most advanced technology solutions, we want to talk to you.
– Genuine interest in system software architecture
– Knowledge of hardware-software interfaces
– Experience in developing kernel drivers, embedded firmware, system frameworks, etc
– In-depth knowledge of C/C++
– Experience with development in simulation and emulation environment
– Ability to work under tight schedule and deliver on time
– Excellent analytical, programming and debugging skills
– Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
– Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
– Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
– Strong communication and collaboration skills
The Vision Products Group at Apple is actively looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to contribute and build Apple’s future technologies in the spatial computing space. The successful candidate will demonstrate deep knowledge in kernel driver development, embedded firmware development, systems debugging and a desire to work with C and C++ System Programming for our devices. Role entails architecting, prototyping and developing real-time software stack for Apple’s revolutionary roadmap.
As an Embedded Software Engineer in the Vision Products Group at Apple, you will engage in designing, prototyping and developing real time software stack. In this role, you will contribute to the following: Architecting and defining software solutions for Apple’s technology Work cross-functionally with multiple teams at Apple, drive requirements and deliver the end solution Understand the end customer use-case, design and develop software solutions to ensure its tailored to enable required experiences Develop early prototyping software solutions in simulation/emulation environment Deliver shipping quality software solutions Analyze and optimize the code to ensure its efficient with respect to power and performance Debug hard to reproduce issues