Apple AR/VR Job | Vision Pro Display Technology Engineer – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
In this role, you will be the focal point of defining next-gen architecture for Apple Vision products. The position allows you to work on wide range of of topics including prototyping, hardware & silicon definition, software & algorithm development, hands-on characterization, concept demo to executives.
– Display/Camera/Sensor hardware and module
– ISP and/or display pipeline, digital signal and image processing
– Software and algorithm development
– Strong theoretic analysis capability and characterization/modeling experience.
– Good communication and leadership skills to work with internal and Vendor teams
– Strong hands-on experimental ability w/ prototyping experience.
Compare and scope display and optics technologies, analyze the trade-offs between performance, manufacturability and cost.
– Define architecture for new display technologies with understanding of system requirement, display & optical behavior, human perception.
– Define detailed specs including the display panel, driving ASICs, software/firmware algorithms and test/ calibration procedure.
– Promote innovation and new technology to enhance Apple’s display performance and user experience
Experiences in following area is a plus
– Device Physics
– Machine learning