Apple AR/VR Job | Enterprise Sales Specialist, Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Appleʼs US Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers! Do you love to solve problems, have an uncanny interest in analytics and the ability to connect dots that others can’t see? If so, come join us!
The WW Enterprise Sales Specialist will act as the trusted advisor and technology advocate for our customers, guiding them through their purchasing journey of the Apple Vision Pro. The role will also enable and empower our regional sales teams to drive demand for the product and its technology.
5+ years of sales experience in technology solutions for business.
Experience with implementing marketing and sales programs.
Deep knowledge and use of sales enablement mechanisms and methods.
Experience with delivering product and solution demonstrations to small and large audiences.
Understanding of reseller channel functions and capabilities across various target segments.
Apple platforms: Strong understanding of Apple platforms and enterprise ecosystem partners.
Excellent presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with strong networking ability.
Entrepreneurial: Self starter with ability to manage their own business, with proactive focus on inspiring outcomes for customers.
Opportunity management: Proven ability to managed multiple customers simultaneously, and align Apple and solution provider resources at the right time focused on outcomes
Solution selling: Ability to understand customer business problems and align Vision Pro features and solutions to solve problems, business outcomes, and ROI benefits.
Familiarity with VR or AR technology a plus.
The Enterprise Sales Specialist will be responsible for championing the technology of and driving demand for the Apple Vision Pro.
THE KEY TASKS INCLUDE:
– Sales Pipeline Generation and Management: Align with regional or partner sales teams to qualify inbound customer interest and drive outbound sales efforts.
– Sales Enablement: Deliver content, materials, and plans to enable regional sales and channel reseller teams.
– Executive Briefings for Apple Vision Pro: Manage and conduct executive briefings for customer prospects and executives focused on business specific outcomes.
– Product Demonstrations: Deliver compelling product demonstrations on the art of the possible and examples of applicable industry solutions enabled by Vision Pro.
– Go-to-Market with Solution Partners: Work with solution partners and vendors to develop joint GTM plans or motions
– Solution Planning: Support customers through customer solution planning process, ensure technical readiness, and development of a delivery plan
– Voice of the customer: Improve Apple’s Vision product portfolio over time with your direct exposure with customers, providing feedback to Apple product teams who develop the technologies.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.