Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Business Manager
Job（岗位）: Senior Business Manager
Type（岗位类型）: Business Operations
Citys（岗位城市）: Sunnyvale/United States
In Mixed Reality (MR), we have a mission to be the eyes and ears of Artificial Intelligence (AI), helping users perform tasks in the real world, assisted by AI. We help organizations plan, train, and execute through devices and experiences leveraging the best MR Hardware and Software in the industry. In Mixed Reality, we are creating cutting edge technology, leveraging the best of Microsoft’s platforms to create meaningful experiences and products for our customers.
The Senior Business Manager role is a critical member of the Mixed Reality Devices and Experiences Chief of Staff team, driving the rhythm of the business, supporting strategic planning and executive communications, and implementing cultural programs. The Chief of Staff – Mixed Reality helps enable leadership teams and organizational effectiveness, and acts as connective tissue between the Leadership team and the org. A successful Chief of Staff will be inclusive, strategic, organized and detail oriented, data driven, and communicate effectively across all groups and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (e.g., Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science) AND 6+ years experience in financial management, business planning, operations management, strategy, project management, human resources, or business-related roles
- OR equivalent experience.
Citizenship & Citizenship Verification: This role will require access to information that is controlled for export under U.S. export control regulations, potentially under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. As a condition of employment, the successful candidate will be required to provide proof of citizenship, U.S. permanent residency or other protected status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) for assessment of eligibility to access the export-controlled information. To meet this legal requirement, citizenship will be verified via a valid passport.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (e.g., Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science) AND 8+ years experience in financial management, business planning, operations management, strategy, project management, human resources, or business-related role.
- OR Master’s Degree in relevant field (e.g., Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science) AND 5+ years experience in financial management, business planning, operations management, strategy, project management, human resources, or business-related roles
- OR equivalent experience.
- Experience manageing large complex budgets.
- Experience establishing ROB across organizations.
- Experience contributing to the implementation of organizational improvement programs including culture, D&I, and engagement.
- Experience in executive communications and ongoing communications at the individual and organizational level.
- 3+ years domain experience with shipping devices or experiences.
- Prior experience in product roles
Business Management IC5 – The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,200 – $194,800 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $142,200 – $213,200 per year.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Business Operations: Support Business Operations for Mixed Reality including finances, budget, headcount, vendors, and purchase orders through meaningful partnership with the Chief of Staff, Finance, central budget and operations teams, Admins, HR and Recruiting, and others. Ensure business priorities, budget, and resources are aligned, ethical and within compliance.
- ROB and Internal and External Communications: Build executive briefing decks, communications, and presentations in support of the Chief of Staff to share vision and strategy with the team and stakeholders. Includes customer engagements and internal team meetings and written communications.
- Planning: Work with Chief of Staff and Leadership Team to assist in creating clarity on operating plans, product development and OKRs. Ensure a rigorous ROB and communication plan to create clarity internally, externally, and with partners.
- Culture: Help make Mixed Reality a great place to work. In partnership with the Chief of Staff, HR and LT, contribute and support culture initiatives. Help advance our culture of Diversity and Inclusion, learning, empowerment, and integrity.