Apple AR/VR Job | AR/VR Software Tools Developer
Job（岗位）: AR/VR Software Tools Developer
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Technology Development Group works with advanced technologies, including the augmented reality (AR) platform ARKit and Metal 2, to create ground-breaking new products. Do you want to push the limits of the best Augmented Reality platform in the world? Would you like to help craft Augmented Reality experiences for millions of people? In this position, you will have the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of technologists, artists and designers to build new software products that will change the way people experience their own reality! Do you like to create great tools for developers so they can build revolutionary AR experiences?
At least 3 years of experience with:
– Programming in a C family language (C, C++, or Objective-C).
– Low-level and performance-oriented programming.
– Creating tools that improve the lives of developers and/or content creators.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
– Design, develop, and maintain complex systems.
– Work with designers and developers to drive new features.
– Work with various teams at Apple to integrate advanced technologies.
If you like challenges and are interested in the AR/VR tools space, then this is the place for you.
– Good communication and team-working skills.
– Experience with planning and driving projects through from initial concept to final delivery.
– Experience from game, game engine, or middleware development is a plus.
– A strong focus on the end-user experience is a plus.