Apple AR/VR Job | Learning and Development Program Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development professional with a record of designing, delivering and evaluating programs for internal audiences. The ideal candidate would be creative, self-driven, and exceptional in written and verbal communications across all levels of multidisciplinary, fast-paced program.
In this role you would be responsible for leading, measuring, and evolving our Onboarding program. You’ll work closely with hiring managers, leaders, and teams across Apple to build strong partnerships, drive clear communication, and innovate using the vast resources at Apple’s disposal. You’ll contribute to the expanding portfolio offered by VPG University by evaluating needs with stakeholders and building programs through sound instructional design principles, delivering measurable results.
6+ years of experience in a Learning and Development Role
Demonstrated ability to manage several projects and maintaining positive collaborative relationships effectively.
4+ years experience in managing high profile projects to completion within a large organization.
Exceptional verbal/written communication skills, can communicate well with senior corporate executives, engineers and cross-functional partners.
Learning-agile, with deep curiosity for understanding the way people learn and develop.
Experience in designing, delivering and measuring learning programs across a variety of modalities.
Exceptional customer service approach to resolving escalations and issues at all levels of the organization.
Resourceful, passionate, creative. Able to takes initiative confidently within collaborative environments
Experience with AR/XR/VR space a plus
– Lead our line of business onboarding program in close partnership with cross-functional partners to deliver an outstanding Year-One journey for those joining VPG.
– Design, develop and deliver engaging learning sessions to audiences across all levels of our organization and cross-functional partners through several modalities (Remote, In-Person, Hybrid, Video) to drive key objectives.
– Partner with key DRI’s across the organization to resolve escalations across all of VPG’s sites through onboarding and learning community channels (Compass, Slack, Helpdesk).
– Work closely with our People Business Partners, hiring managers and new hires/interns/CE participants to assess program health quantitatively and qualitatively.
– Provide data-driven quarterly roll-ups of program health to share with VPG leadership, People Business Partners, and partner teams across Apple.
– Partner with key DRIs across the organization to implement data-driven improvements around existing learning programs: NETO, Talks, Manager Development Program
– Pilot new initiatives for all incoming new hires based on needs of the program and individual teams with minimal direction and evolve them into mainstays of our program.
– Author documentation on the VPG site – update resources, support documentation management and program announcements.
– Author and support org-wide comms around events, key program initiatives and milestones.
Insatiably curious and driven to innovate down to the details
Ability to drive what matters and cut through ambiguity
Experience facilitating technical training to all levels of an organization both technical and non-technical audiences
Ability to thrive in cross functional, fast-paced technical environments.
A solid understanding of internal systems and resources essential to supporting our learning programs
Experience in audio/video production is a plus
Experience developing and maintaining internal resources