Apple AR/VR Job | Engineering Lab Operations EPS – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
As a member of The Vision Products Group (VPG), you will lead teams crafting future products that will delight, inspire, and empower millions of people. You need experience with system software fundamentals, release management, leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and a dream to work with an amazing team to help guide feature and software updates. As a self-motivated teammate who thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment, passionate about building phenomenal products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you.
Outstanding customer service skills.
Ability to quickly establish and manage complex cross-functional relationships.
Working knowledge of the software product lifecycle.
1 – 2 years project management experience in an engineering environment.
Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Experience with inventory management and process improvement.
Can execute on deliverables with little to no guidance.
Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds.
Apple Vision Pro Program Operations team is looking for an individual passionate about project and process management to join the team in our hardware distribution team as an Engineering Project Specialist (EPS). This role offers an opportunity to interact with many software teams and every individual on our team makes a clear difference to our end products.
As a visionOS Engineering Lab Operations EPS, you will be responsible for:
– Secure pick up, transport and storage of prototype and development hardware
– Performing regular audits of hardware Leading initiation, planning and execution of hardware lab initiatives to increase team efficiency, process management and cost savings
– Providing great customer service to all supported engineering teams
– Distribution of hardware allocated to teams according to lab guidelines
– Utilizing engineering and technology knowledge to analyze, interpret and make deductions for hardware testing justifications and allocations
– Partnering with management and cross-functional teams for hardware inventory ordering
– Actively acknowledge, respond and distribute requests for support to the engineering community to unblock issues for engineering teams