Apple AR/VR Job | Executive Assistant – Vision Products Group (12 month FTC)
Citys（岗位城市）: Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? As an Administrative Assistant in Hardware Technology, you’ll serve as the center hub of our department, coordinating between Apple’s employees and the outside world. You’ll help keep people organized and focused across multiple dynamic environments. Your work will present ever-changing opportunities, from assisting senior executives to greeting and guiding Apple employees and visitors to coordinating a group’s day-to-day needs. More importantly, you’ll become a trusted source of support whom other Apple people know they can count on. Join Apple, and together, we can turn every single day into a chance to make something in our workplace better than it was yesterday. Be at the center of the action on new product development for Apple’s groundbreaking products!
Apple’s Engineering team is looking for an inventive and dedicated Administrative Assistant to support a rapidly growing and dynamic engineering and management team at Apple. You must be be highly organized, independently motivated, resourceful individual able to handle multiple tasks and excel in a high-energy environment.
Experience working in a high-tech environment.
Proficient in supporting senior level management and teams.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of all groups within the team.
Ability to maintain consistent attention to detail, be able to prioritize and independently manage their time in a fast-paced atmosphere with a can-do attitude.
Proficient use of macOS and all basic Office Applications.
– Supporting the Site Leadership with all relevant tasks (desk allocation, space planning, moving, etc.) in close collaboration with local facility teams
– Partner with HR, EHS (Environment Health and Safety), IS&T/IT for site relevant topics and vendor management (e.g. cleaning, fire inspections, etc.)
– Team, hiring, new hire support (e.g. on-boarding, equipment ordering, office supplies, device repair handling)
– EPS (EngineeringProgram Specialist) tasks including tracking and shipping devices
– Coordinating internal and external meetings and senior executive visits
– Prepare expense reports and high volume purchase requisitions
– Work closely with finance and other related teams to assure efficiency with operating systems often under tight time constraints to secure goods and contract services
– Support site communication and employee transitions returning to the office
– Event support and coordination
– Collaborate with the US site admins
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.