Apple AR/VR Job | Animator – Apple Vision Pro
Job（岗位）: Animator – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in production excellence, storytelling, and innovation. They are a strong keyframe animator who can demonstrate the principles of animation, and bring to life character performances to a high standard of quality as well as having the flexibility to support all animation needs. The candidate has ideally managed the responsibility and acted the role of delivering best in class animation at all stages of the production pipeline. There is a substantial R&D component to our development and production. If you are excited about defining new workflows, and passionate about embracing new forms of content creation and delivery, this is your call.
Excellent knowledge of animation software and expert keyframe animation skills across a wide range of styles.
Experience with pre-visualization (eg. blocking, tech-vis, virtual production).
Thorough knowledge of pipelines and processes used in animation development.
Strong understanding of technical art workflow (deformation, skinning, simulation).
Extensive experience working through full production cycles delivering premium content (Film, TV, Games).
Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and collaborate well with a team.
• Create believable animations for a wide range of characters, creatures, subjects.
• Collaborate across disciplines, working closely with designers, technical artists and engineers to create animation from conceptual phase to implementation.
• Work with performance capture data to adapt it to project needs.
• Assist in performance capture sessions with asset prep, choreography, shot lists, direction.
• Set delivery specifications and evaluate deliverables for other artists.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience.
• Must provide link to portfolio that demonstrates animation work.
• Ability to create rigs is a plus.