Apple AR/VR Job | Real-Time Interaction Animator – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
The ideal candidate is strong keyframe animator who can demonstrate the principles of animation, and bring to life character performances, to a highest standard of quality in a real-time, interactive production. This role will focus on the facilitation of real-time animation workflows and digital content creation, while balancing considerations for visual fidelity, interactivity and performance optimization. There is a substantial R+D component to our development and production. If you are excited about defining new workflows, and passionate about embracing new forms of content creation and delivery, this is your call.
Excellent knowledge of animation software & expert keyframe animation skills across a wide range of styles.
Thorough knowledge of pipelines and processes used in real-time animation.
Understanding of real-time rigging, procedural & keyframe animation workflows.
Deep understanding of interactive animation systems (eg. state machines, animation blueprints, locomotion sets).
Ability to solve technical problems while thinking creatively.
Have worked through an entire real-time production cycle (eg. AAA video games).
Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
Independent and self managed, excellent communicator and team-player.
– Create believable animations for a wide range of characters, creatures, subjects.
– Collaborate across disciplines, working closely with designers, technical artists and engineers to create animation from conceptual phase to implementation.
– Work with performance capture data to adapt it to project needs.
– Script or build workflows for automation, involving animation tasks and requirements.
– Set delivery specifications and evaluate deliverables for other artists.
– Minimum 5 years professional experience.
– Must provide link to portfolio that demonstrates animation work.
– Ability to create rigs is a plus.