Apple AR/VR Job | Spatial Experience Designer – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
This is your opportunity to join the creative team behind an Emmy® Award-winning interactive narrative experience!
At Apple, we strive to deliver surprise and delight to our millions of customers, and our team operates at the intersection of imagination and technology. This hands-on Spatial Experience Designer position entails working with a dynamic, cross-discipline team to transform visionary ideas and designs into groundbreaking consumer content. We are looking for someone who is ready to jump into a world of innovation and R&D—someone with a proven track record for shipping complex projects under demanding timelines.
As Spatial Experience Designer, you will own the moment-to-moment user interface of a project. You will design, prototype, and build a natural interface between the user and the experience using your expertise in interactive spatial design. You will use a highly-iterative process to flesh out interaction mechanics, and you will work closely with a team of designers, artists, animators, engineers, and more to deliver innovative, genre-defining experiences.
If you are excited by the opportunity to build products that delight millions of customers, we want to hear from you!
Passion for creating imaginative experiences powered by groundbreaking technology.
3+ years shipping interactive entertainment experiences on spatial computing platforms.
Shipped at least one high profile experience in a UX or game design role.
Understanding of design philosophy for interactive entertainment experiences.
Expert in realtime 3D game editors such as Unity, Unreal, or similar.
Familiar with 3D Studio Max, Maya, or equivalent for prototyping.
Excellent problem solving, creative thinking, communication, and presentation skills.
Desire to grow interactive entertainment beyond traditional experiences.
As a Spatial Experience Designer, you will:
– Design and own the moment-to-moment UX and interactions within the experience, leveraging the natural interface of the platform, and build systems to execute these interactions.
– Design and prototype many forms of interaction, be responsible for the “feel” of the experience, and work closely with art, animation, and engineering to execute successful interaction mechanics.
– Partner with a UI / UX Designer on the user experience throughout the content.
– Act as a producer for UX, working alongside project management to ensure positive communication and problem solving between disciplines.
– Work on both internal R&D and shipping projects.
– Take risks and fail, then learn from those failures as part of the creative process.
– Continuously look for opportunities to improve how tools and processes are executed.