Apple AR/VR Job | Software QA Engineer, Tools & Automation – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you will do more than join something — you will add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
Quality is an important aspect of our products, and as a Software QA Engineer you will have a significant impact on helping to deliver functional and stable products to millions of customers. You will bring your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and real passion for a positive user experience in a dynamic environment.
We are seeking a QA professional with a strong foundation in software engineering QA methodologies and a background in automation and tools.
5+ years of demonstrated ability in QA/QE
Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes
Proven capabilities in end-to-end software product testing, with cross-functional teams delivering entertainment software experiences that integrate software and hardware
Ability to work independently and thrive while focusing on the details, such as spotting subtle problems, raising issues, and taking corrective action
Passionate about the customer experience and delivering software products that inspire, surprise, and delight
Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills, involving deep collaboration with engineering and design
Experience in QA of interactive entertainment software products/games desired, but not required
– Work with design and engineering teams to identify software requirements and develop test plans
– Be responsible for planning, designing, writing, maintaining and completing test cases manually and through automation
– Define test coverage, create and maintain test cases, report test results, and evaluate readiness to ship throughout the software development lifecycle
– Test new and existing features on pre-release software and hardware to find problems before they impact our users
– Troubleshoot, triage and provide detailed debug information for expediting issue resolution
– Work closely with other functional disciplines, especially engineering and design
– Troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues across other functional disciplines