Apple AR/VR Job | Experience Program Manager (XPM), Interactive Software – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
This is a hands-on Experience Program Manager (XPM) position in which you will work with the most creative people in the world to transform visionary ideas and concepts into interactive experiences that enchant and inspire. You will be responsible for ensuring project and team health by designing, implementing, executing, and constantly improving software project management from inception through delivery. You will need the ability to build strong relationships and have a laser focus on execution. As the XPM you will be constantly looking to improve and learn, while balancing the triangle of creativity, product management, and engineering.
Passion for creating imaginative experiences powered by ground breaking technology
5+ years experience shipping consumer software products through the full project lifecycle, ideally in the AAA interactive entertainment category
5+ years of demonstrated mastery of agile software project management methodologies and related tools
Proven ability leading cross-functional software teams to success through credibility, not authority
Experience working with creative professionals and optimizing the creative process
Experience working with engineering on technical software development and risk mitigation
Experience optimizing software project management philosophies, methods, and tools to fit the needs of specific projects and teams
Experience managing dependencies across applications and platforms (OS, tools, hardware)
Excellent problem solving and creative thinking
Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, creative and technical
As an Experience Program Manager (XPM), you will:
– Design and establish software project management frameworks optimized for project and team health
– Drive successful delivery of consumer software projects through the entire product lifecycle by executing software project management methodologies, eliminating obstacles, and enabling team members to do their best work
– Lead cross-functional multidisciplinary teams by organizing work and managing output
– Enhance creative flexibility without compromising predictable delivery of high quality product
– Coordinate execution with multiple SW and HW Engineering and QA teams, as well as other cross-functional teams (including Infrastructure, Legal, Finance, Operations, and other organizations) both inside and outside of Apple
– Continuously look for opportunities and improve how programs are run and executed