Apple AR/VR Job | System Architecture Validation EPM (Compute Focus) – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
Apple’s Vision Products Group (VPG) is looking for an experienced, highly technical EPM to join the team driving system architecture validation. In this role, you will play a critical role in ensuring the successful functional validation and verification of our advanced system architecture. Your expertise and oversight will be instrumental in driving diverse cross-functional technical teams to ensure architecture meets product requirements and system specs.
Proven experience (5+ years) in pre/post-Silicon validation at system level and project management in a technology-driven environment
Experience managing diverse large cross-functional teams through influence only
Comfortable with highly advanced subsystems and willingness to lean-in into technical details of the data flows
Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities with a detail-oriented approach
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Proficiency in using project management tools, test management tools, and issue tracking systems
As the System Architecture Validation EPM for all the functional aspects that use compute, you will drive the development of comprehensive validation plans in coordination with cross-functional teams to ensure end-to-end system architecture is thoroughly tested and verified
– Project management: Tool selection and maintenance, work closely with System / Module EPMs to come up with micro schedule to track architecture validation completion
– Risk assessment: Through various data flow reviews, identify gaps in end-to-end system architecture validation, further short list high risk use cases to be stress tested
– Requirements Definition: Collaborate with stakeholders to define and document targeted test cases, KPIs, pass/fail criteria and granular completion milestones
– Execution and reporting: Oversee the execution of tests, either through internal testing or cross-functional partner testing, and ensure all relevant data is recorded for analysis. Provide regular updates to the leadership on the overall status
– Architecture touch points: Drive compute specific power and perf measurements data collection and organize deep dives with Design teams to identify optimization opportunities
– Continuous improvement: Drive continuous improvement efforts to both Validation processes and Design architecture by driving streamline workflows, automations, and post mortem / lessons learned reviews
– Collaboration: Foster effective communication and collaboration among various teams, including EE/SW/SOC Architecture, System/Module Integration and System quality assurance teams
– Innovation: Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in validation methodologies and incorporating them into projects where applicable