Apple AR/VR Job | Associate Producer, Interactive Software – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
At Apple, we strive to achieve surprise and delight for every one of our millions of customers around the world. We are looking for people with proven track records of shipping sophisticated programs under demanding timelines.
This is a hands-on Associate Producer position. In this position, you will work with the most creative people in the world to transform ground-breaking ideas and concepts into consumer experiences that enchant and inspire.
You will play a critical role in creating world-changing products from initial concept through delivery to customers. You should demonstrate high integrity, feel comfortable in constantly evolving environments, and have a talent for handling detailed project execution. You will need the ability to build strong relationships, empower teams and solve challenges. As an Associate Producer, you will be involved in supporting creative and technical teams who build interactive software projects that blend creativity with technology in uniquely impactful ways. If you relish responsibility and are excited by the opportunity to build products that delight millions of customers then we want to hear from you – please apply!
Passion for creating imaginative experiences powered by innovative technology
Experience working on entertainment media and interactive digital consumer software projects
You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional software development teams
Demonstrated success owning execution and delivery processes for features and/or departments
You deliver results and have a can-do demeanor when it comes to hitting achievements and meeting deadlines
You are able to build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners, and you can communicate effectively one on one and in large groups
You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment
You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes
As an Associate Producer, you will:
– Provide production management support for various project types, including creative development, prototyping, and consumer-facing products
– Be responsible for driving execution and successful delivery of content and technical subprojects
– Provide hands-on tactical support to our development teams such as organizing/tracking tasks, taking notes, updating schedules, and communicating status
– Manage meeting logistics and ensure working sessions are meticulously documented with clear, timely and concise reporting
– Support content review meetings by taking notes and converting them to tracking tickets
– Facilitate effective and efficient communication across the team through all workflows
– Assist in identifying and resolving issues
– Support producers in project management execution
– Work under tight deadlines with agile flexibility to accommodate change