Apple AR/VR Job | Electrical Engineering Process Engineer – Engineering Support Services (ESS)
Citys（岗位城市）: Austin, Texas, United States
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity as an Electrical Engineering Process Engineer? Do you thrive in a dynamic exciting environment? Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The Engineering Support Services team is looking for an individual who is passionate, highly motivated, focused, detailed, and flexible. As a member of the ESS team, you will have the opportunity to support products in a unique & exciting way, creating innovative solutions to unique challenges. We are an equal opportunity team — you will have the chance to be a part of something great!
Experience with schematic capture and PCB design using Allegro or similar CAD tools
Strong knowledge of layout strategies for PCB, Rigid PCB, Flex, and Rigid-Flex including material selection, stack-up planning, EMI minimization, signal integrity, noise suppression and design for manufacturing, testing and reliability
Knowledge of SMT process including BGA and fine pitch soldering rework process.
Ability to use electronic test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, electrical loads and signal generators)
Strong communication and organization skills, including ability to manage multiple workflows or projects simultaneously
Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
Overtime and weekend work may be necessary during the critical stages of development. You should be able to lift items weighing up to approx. 40lbs.
As an Electrical Engineering Process Engineer, you will drive the day-to-day activities to meet the overall program objectives, focusing on processes within the product definition and engineering design phases. Efforts will include:
– Manage efficient and effective ESS builds by partnering with and driving communications among a cross-functional teams to solve new product development challenges.
– Define, recommend, and implement component level reworks in partnership with internal engineering teams.
– Develop and implement automated PCBA and system level processes to increase yields and throughput.
– Support system and board level debug, rework, assembly and reworks on prototype hardware.
– Track, report, and identify quality issues and/or failure trends.
– Work closely with technicians and engineers to ensure the prompt and accurate completion of work