Apple AR/VR Job | Senior AI/ML engineer – TDG Apps
Job（岗位）: Senior AI/ML engineer – TDG Apps
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want to push the limits of the best Augmented Reality platform in the world? Apple’s Technology Development Group (TDG) delivers algorithms that drive revolutionary Apple products, to create ground-breaking new products. In this position, you will have the opportunity to be part of our extraordinary team of engineers to discover and build solutions to previously-unsolved challenges and push the state of the art in AR/VR algorithms and experiences that will change the way people experience the world! This team is working with some of Apple’s most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), machine learning (ML), and computer vision (CV).
– Knowledge and experience in machine learning, with specific expertise in using machine learning for animation, reinforcement learning, imitation learning, or other deep learning algorithms.
– Experience in at least one major machine learning framework: DeepRL, Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch, Keras, etc.
– Knowledge and experience with general-purpose AI, knowledge representation, and reasoning.
– Solid mathematical foundation to understand and advance our understanding of machine learning techniques.
– Practical experience in Python, C, C++. Objective-C and Swift.
– Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems, and a team-oriented attitude (you need to work well with others) — must also be an excellent communicato
Apple’s apps define our products; they are the core fulfillment of our user stories. We work closely with Apple’s human interface design team and our internal framework teams to to define and develop high-impact applications for Apple platforms.
The ideal engineer for this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and rapidly evolving domain. You will be researching and developing an entirely new application paradigm – a challenge that will demand rapid experimentation and prototyping without sacrificing code quality or attention to detail. You will work closely with Apple’s UI frameworks, Algorithms, Human Interface designers, hardware engineering and system software teams – pushing you to think outside-the-box, and solve incredibly challenging and interesting problems in the AR/VR space. You will work with technologies such as SwiftUI, RealityKit, UIKit and ARKit. You’ll also have to develop and deploy ML algorithms for power constrained devices and experiences. You will have access to a wide variety of internal frameworks and services that will allow you to create applications that are deeply integrated into our operating systems.
As a driving force behind the application experience, your contributions empower our users and helps shape the course of Apple’s product for years to come. Above all, we value teamwork and passion when building impactful products.
– Experience with AR/VR algorithms and applications is a big plus
– API development experience based on modern design principles is a plus
– Strong command of object-oriented programming (C / C++ / Obj-C / Swift) for application and frameworks development on device is a plus