Apple AR/VR Job | SOC Media Pre/Post Silicon Validation Engineering Program Manager
Job（岗位）: SOC Media Pre/Post Silicon Validation Engineering Program Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, hard-working people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norms here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want join us in these pursuits? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product!
Do you want to apply your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate optimally? Come to Apple and work with a diverse team to deliver innovative technologies to our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in groundbreaking media (Display, Camera and Codecs) technologies and contribute to new Apple products year after year.
As an SoC Media Validation EPM within the Hardware Technology Team, you will be owning the E2E validation for driving display, camera, and codec sub-systems starting from the early architecture, pre-silicon and post-silicon to mass production. You will be working closely with the Technology Development Group, hardware, silicon, software, and validation teams to build products that surprise and delight our customers.
Proven experience with SoC pre-/post-silicon or platform level validation and Technical Program Management/Engineering Management.
Exposure to different media technologies
Exposure to AR/VR technologies and use-cases
Self-motivated and dedicated with validated creative and critical thinking capabilities
Extraordinary leadership with a collaborative mentality
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment, strong at multi-tasking
Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
Dedication to own/drive project planning and development using well-defined metrics
Experience with Digital Video Signal Processing is a plus
In this high-profile role you will be responsible for the following:
– Work with multi-functional teams to ensure end-to-end validation of the SOC display, camera and codec subsystems and help drive the technical issues to resolution to enable timely silicon to meet daring product schedules.
– Collaborate with systems, software, module, and SoC integration teams to plan and supervise “Golden C-model” development and validation, early software driver development, SOC post-silicon validation, and image quality evaluation.
– Debug technical silicon and system issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key partners.
– Collaborate and facilitate communication across multi-functional engineering teams and their management.
– Clear and focused communication of program risks & status, including issue reporting and tracking
– This is a highly visible role that requires the ability to understand and extract action plans from sophisticated technical discussions and translate them into succinct messaging for multi-functional and executive status reporting.