Apple AR/VR Job | AR/VR SW Engineer
Job（岗位）: AR/VR SW Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a passionate software developer to help us with the development and validation of some of Apple’s most advanced technologies and to build system features that power the next generation of interactive applications for our platform. This team is working in close collaboration with cross-functional teams across the SW and HW stack. As a member of our organization you will assist us in crafting future products that will delight, inspire and empower millions of people.
Strong C/C++ skills, writing clean and well structured code
Ability to dive into technical details
3+ years of full time industry software development experience
Experience in Scripting languages (Python or equivalent)
Solid 3D math and linear algebra skills
Familiarity with computer graphics fundamentals
Ability to drive projects to completion
Great attention to detail
You will be working on the end to end validation of SW components to assure they work in cohesion with other layers in a complex software stack. Furthermore you will also implement critical system features, that need to run in realtime and will be part of productive software.
This will provide you with the unique opportunity to learn about different components across Apple’s product stack and quickly get a good understanding of our overall system architecture.
Being part of our passionate team, you will work highly cross-functional to solve incredibly interesting and challenging problems in the AR/VR space.
– Fast technical uptake and ability to quickly switch context
– Interest in AR/VR technologies
– Experience with data visualization and analysis
– Strong communication, teamwork and cross-team collaboration skills
– Solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
– Performance analysis and optimization skills are a plus
– Matlab or an equivalent is a plus
– Xcode, Objective-C is a plus