Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer 2
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer 2
Citys（岗位城市）: Bangalore, India | Hyderabad, India
Seeing AI is a talking camera app for the blind community. It leverages emerging technologies such as Computer Vision and Augmented Reality to indicate the text, people, and objects around you.
Above all else, we’re looking for engineers who have strong customer empathy, some relevant experience, and are willing to learn the skills required to delight our customers.
However, an idea of some things that would be advantageous:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field; Masters/PHD a plus.
- Professional experience developing software solutions in a team.
- Strong coding skills in a modern programming language, such as C#, C/C++, Python, Java, Kotlin, or Swift.
- Experience in any of:
- Native mobile development on iOS, Android, or using Xamarin.
- Developing cloud services at scale, including developing web APIs, working with cloud platforms, and monitoring site reliability.
- Applying machine learning to solve customer problems, including gathering data, training models, and implementing the latest research papers, using a Python framework such as Keras or PyTorch.
- Building augmented reality experiences using ARKit and ARCore.
- Though not required, details of any side projects, or involvement in tech-for-good or accessibility, is a bonus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The team is growing, and we’re seeking engineers passionate about using your skills to improve peoples’ lives.
In this role you will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of product development, from talking to users, to brainstorming new ideas, to designing, coding, and testing new features.
You will work in a small, agile, geographically-distributed team, and have the chance to work on the end-to-end solution, from mobile apps to cloud services to machine learning pipelines.