Apple AR/VR Job | AR Cross-Functional Services, Product Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
Mac… iPod… iPhone… iPad… WATCH… what’s next? The people here at Apple don’t just craft products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there is no telling what you could accomplish here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Apple Services is looking for an experienced product manager to help us build the next generation of Apple’s Services for augmented reality (AR). The role requires superior problem-solving skills; a willingness to collaborate; demonstrated technical understanding; comfort working cross-functionally and clear communication and presentation abilities. You have the ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management, and collaborate with several functions and teams across Services and Engineering.
Demonstrated project management experience
Skilled at working across diverse teams and functions, and developing partner consensus
Ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure
Comfort with complex technical challenges
Excellent communicator with strong presentations skills
Excitement and commitment to owning multiple simultaneous projects with limited support
Comfort with ambiguity and operating with incomplete information
Highly collaborative and team-oriented working style
Incredibly organized and thorough
– Develop deep understanding of AR technical roadmaps, and pro-actively identify key areas that affect multiple services
– Partner closely with Engineering and Product & Design Services leadership to drive strategy and implementation of cross-functional AR features
– Project manage initiatives to help operationalize and implement objectives
– Set product vision, strategy and roadmap for future technology development cycles
– Actively track and articulate progress
– Maintain well-rounded program level understanding across Services
– Develop reporting tools and visualization to express project status
– Champion customer experience, understand competitive landscape, and bring product vision to life
– Conduct meetings with senior executives to articulate strategy and vision
This role will require periodic travel between Los Angeles and the Santa Clara Valley area.