Apple AR/VR Job | Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Job（岗位）: Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Citys（岗位城市）: Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is working with some of Apple’s most advanced and exciting technologies, including augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) explorations. As a member of our fast-paced organization, you will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly evolving team, driving experiences that will delight and inspire millions of people .
We’re looking for a creative and motivated Software Developer Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. This position requires strong technical ownership and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Software Development on Apple platforms and a background in QA or System Test on consumer-facing hardware/software products.
3+ years experience with development on Apple platforms.
Experience in C or C++
Familiarity with OS concepts and low level system software and drivers
Strong knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting.
Demonstrated ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product.
Good understanding of software QA methodologies & practices.
Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Ability to solve difficult problems with innovative and maintainable solutions.
Must be detail oriented and strive for product excellence.
– Own a technical area and deliver polished software tools and apps for it.
– Develop and maintain high quality tools for testing new features and frameworks.
– Work with engineers on understanding and using in development frameworks.
– Regress, isolate, and report all issues found during testing.
– Work cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers.
– Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally.
– Report status on a regular basis.
Ability to triage and solve problems involving user/kernel boundary, multi-threading and synchronization
In-depth understanding of iOS and OS X.
Experience in 3D programming (SceneKit/RealityKit)
Experience in 3D engines (Unity/Unreal)
Objective C and Swift
Familiarity with Computer Vision and Machine Learning.