Apple AR/VR Job | Software QA Engineer
Job（岗位）: Software QA Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Video Applications team is looking for a senior software QA engineer with a video editing and AR/VR background to contribute to the production of innovative tools for video makers and visual storytellers. This position will be with the team that delivered the Memories Movies in iOS 10, Clips and iMovie. It requires a highly proactive individual with strong creative, technical and analytic skills and passion for emerging technologies related to computer vision/machine learning.
– Knowledge of non-linear editing and video workflows for various project genres, lengths, and formats
– Meticulous, analytical, methodical and creative problem solver committed to driving quality forward
– Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Inquisitive and persistent problem-solver who understands and deeply cares about Quality
– Experience automating video playback testing and working knowledge of XCUI test automation framework preferred
– 2+ years of proven expertise in software test automation development with Java, Python, or Swift
– Solid understanding of Unix, shell scripting, version control systems and object-oriented methodology is required.
– Strong understanding of SQA methodologies and practices preferred
In this role, you will develop and execute workflow projects, do regression testing, and file bugs. You will work closely with other team members to develop requirements, identify appropriate testing implementations processes, and methodologies. You should be able to be comfortable with ambiguity and make educated, critical judgments in the absence of complete requirements. In addition, you will capture, monitor, and analyze test results to ensure the features work end-to-end for customers. You must be effective and detailed at managing priorities, and communicating progress as well as risk. Your ongoing dedication to self-education in new technologies and methodologies will set you apart. You will work closely with other team members to develop requirements, identify appropriate implementations and analyze results, as well as help improve tools and processes.