Apple AR/VR Job | System Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: System Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Boulder, Colorado, United States
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for a passionate software developer to help us build the key system software that defines our operating system for future hardware. This team is working in close collaboration with cross-functional teams across the SW and HW stack. As a member of our organization, you will assist us in designing and implementing daemons, frameworks, and shapes the software architecture that help defines the operating system.
Proficiency in C, C++, Objective-C, and/or Swift
Experience building clean, highly reliable, performance sensitive software.
You will work with other Software and Hardware engineers in a fast-paced forward-looking role, shaping new product features; ultimately enhancing the product experience for our customers. You will have the unique opportunity to learn about different components across Apple’s product stack, and design new ways of writing applications and managing the system experience for users. Being part of our passionate team, you will work with technologies like RealityKit, ARKit, and SwiftUI, and you will work cross-functionally to solve incredibly interesting and challenging problems in the AR/VR space.
– Attention to detail, passion and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
– Fast technical uptake and ability to quickly switch context
– Willingness to go up and down the software stack to debug, diagnose, and fix issues, even outside your comfort zone
– Strong communication, teamwork and cross-team collaboration skills
– Solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
– Swift and SwiftUI is a plus
– AR/VR experience is a plus, but not required
– Performance tools and optimization is a plus
– Experience working on operating system level frameworks and services is a plus.
If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. AR/VR System UI Engineer starts at an annual salary of $107,500. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.