Apple AR/VR Job | Sr. Software Engineer in IS&T
Job（岗位）: Sr. Software Engineer in IS&T
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just create products. We create products, services, and experiences that enrich our customers’ lives. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help invent the future! We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Native Engineering team where we design applications for customer interaction.
– 4+ years of hands-on experience in design & development using Swift/ Objective-C with emphasis on quality & attention to detail.
– Strong Object-Oriented programming skills with hands on experience in Cocoa and/or Cocoa Touch frameworks (e.g. Foundation, AppKit/UIKit, Apple SDK’s).
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as ARKit, RealityKit, Metal, Core Motion etc.
– Familiarity with real-time 3D graphics, game development and game engines such as Unity 3D or Unreal engines.
– Understanding of peer-to-peer networking and exposure to augmented reality (AR) and/or virtual reality (VR) applications.
– Experience in driving technical requirements for a product and managing multiple collaborators to get the product delivered.
– Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities under tight timeframes.
– Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
– Proficiency in Machine Learning and relevant tool stack, and code signing and
– Rapid prototyping would be a plus.
– Exposure to relational databases, rest-based services (XML, JSON) and test
– automation would be a plus.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will create and architect new ways of integrating consumer solutions for enterprise use. You will recommend and deploy tools and processes to enable rapid application design, development, testing and deployment. As a lead engineer, you will be hands-on in the development of software systems and also collaborate cross functionally across teams. It is an extraordinary opportunity for an experienced and results-oriented person who enjoys working with multi-functional teams.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor.
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more