Microsoft AR/VR Job | Product Designer
Job（岗位）: Product Designer
Type（岗位类型）: Design & Creative
Citys（岗位城市）: Raleigh, United States | Chicago, United States | Austin, United States | Pittsburgh, United States | Atlanta, United States | Redmond, United States | Boston, United States
To the dreamers, explorers, and technologists – we’re growing our team of talented designers, engineers, and artists and want you to be a part of crafting the future of Microsoft Mixed Reality. We believe our users are at the center of each experience, and the experiences we craft move beyond screens and pixels. Leveraging emergent technologies allows us to address user needs like never before, expanding our capabilities across platforms and connected devices.
Your work experience has left you with skills and accomplishments in games, holographic landscapes, virtual realities and real time engine creations. We are searching for the next Product Designer to join our team and help shape the future of holographic led experiences.
This team supports our employees in all locations around the country. This job has the option to be remote or located in one of our hubs.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Product Design role or related field
- Experience shipping high-quality 3D games or applications
- Familiarity/working proficiency with the latest content creation and game engine tools
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Due to contractual limitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required
- Candidates selected for this position may need to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire, or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical accommodation
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role. Let us know if you have experience with the following:
- Augmented or Virtual Reality
- Unity, Unreal or related game engines
- History working with the US Military or other government contracts
- Cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Great communication, written and verbal
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
– This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Use your human-computer interaction designer skills to create amazing empathetic mixed reality experiences
- Partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists, and Producers
- Work with state-of-the art next generation hardware, sensors and software
- Incorporate the latest AI, Machine Learning, and Computer vision capabilities into the design of our products