Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer II
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer II
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Microsoft Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
Youare drawn toworkingon the latest and most innovative products in the world. Youseek projectsthat willtransform how people interact with technology.You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved.We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer II tocome join us in delivering the next wave of holographic experiences in an exciting new project.
- 2+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Due to contractual limitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required.
- Candidates selected for this position may need to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire, or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical accommodation.
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role. Let us know if you have experience with:
- Computer Vision
- Unity or other game engines
- C#/C++ coding background, debugging ability across technology stacks
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in shipping 3D applications, games or AR/VR
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- You will work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the services, servers, distributed systems, networking, and backend architecture for our products.
- You will partner with industry leading engineers, artists, producers, and designers.
- You will work with state-of-the art next generation hardware, sensors and software