Apple AR/VR Job | Human Factors Engineer
Job（岗位）: Human Factors Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: San Diego, California, United States
Apple is looking for a Human Factors Engineer who could initiate, plan and conduct studies to support design decision and to validate sensor based interactions for various hardware products.
A diverse toolkit of user experience research and usability methods, and the ability to select, scale, and adapt your toolkit to a variety of investigative, information-gathering, and analysis tasks:
Proficiency in statistical analysis and data visualization
Experience in prototyping study tools to verify research hypothesis for interaction technology
A validated ability to present research findings and recommendations to all levels of partners, including executive management
An ability to rapidly acquire familiarity with emergent technologies and software algorithms
Preferred experience in Motion Capture, VR/AR, Multi-Sensory Interactions, and Biomechanics
The Human Factors Engineer will work with product development teams to design studies that assess usability risk and provide knowledge on human behaviors to optimize sensor based interaction features. This person will be a member of a team that leads investigational studies.
– Clearly understand design and interaction challenges by working closely with engineers and designers.
– Collaborate cross-functionally to identify study goal and to develop study plan for the goal
– Identify critical attributes for data collection and prototype data collection tools.
– Conduct statistical (qualitative and quantitative) analysis of data to formulate insights
– Visualize data and findings to deliver results to stakeholders