Apple AR/VR Job | Interactive Producer, Special Projects
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group (Marcom). We oversee Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The special projects team within Marcom leads the creative development of experiential marketing using the latest in Apple’s emerging technologies.
The Interactive Producer, Special Projects role leads creative development and implementation of AR/VR applications produced by the Apple Marketing Communications Group. You will work closely with internal Marcom teams to create best-in-class customer-facing AR/VR experiences including but not limited to: AR apps, installations, videos and animations for communication on apple.com (http://apple.com/) as well as at live events, in-store, or Apple software and hardware.
You will coordinate projects and programs from inception to completion, leading the creative team in understanding the objectives, target, messages, and desired outcomes. We work cross-functionally with Apple’s Retail, Product Marketing, HI, ID, and Engineering groups. You will coordinate and lead projects to ensure creative objectives are well defined and produced on strategy, on time, and within budget. The ideal candidate will have previous project management experience at an interactive or design firm, ad agency, production house, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department as well as prior AR / VR production experience.
At least 5 years experience in digital project management, with experience independently leading complex projects. Interactive agency experience is helpful.
You are able to facilitate the development of marketing messages and ensure they are appropriately reflected within the communications and experience.
You have experience in marketing and development of digital communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest Internet advancements and technology.
You are familiar with the latest 3D interactive technologies like AR/VR, realtime rendering or game development engines.
You can deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting achievements and meeting deadlines.
You have strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, and you thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
– Leads projects for key high-profile launches, campaigns, and corporate initiatives.
– Communicates high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
– Recommends solutions that break ground in AR and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution.
– Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results.
– Structures and scopes complex AR projects with multiple work streams.
– Leads development of AR content for multiple platforms and partners.
– Collaborates with producers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of the project.
– Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines the process based on project requirements.
– Works with senior-level executives and partners to provide AR marketing insights and strategy.
– Manages projects and budgets working closely with the team using common project management tools.
– Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward.
– Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward.
– Requires application development expertise at both a strategic and executional level.
– Working knowledge of 3D production process is highly beneficial. Multi-media, gaming, UX/UI, and/or technical development project experience a definite plus.