Apple AR/VR Job | Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Job（岗位）: Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is working with some of Apple’s most advanced and exciting technologies, including augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) explorations. As a member of our fast-paced organization, you will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly evolving team, driving experiences that will delight and inspire millions of people .
We’re looking for a creative and motivated Software Developer Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. This position requires strong technical ownership and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Software Development on Apple platforms and a background in QA or System Test on consumer-facing hardware/software products.
3+ years experience with development on Apple platforms.
Experience in C or C++
Familiarity with OS concepts and low level system software and drivers
Strong knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting.
Demonstrated ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product.
Good understanding of software QA methodologies & practices.
Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Ability to solve difficult problems with innovative and maintainable solutions.
Must be detail oriented and strive for product excellence.
– Own a technical area and deliver polished software tools and apps for it.
– Develop and maintain high quality tools for testing new features and frameworks.
– Work with engineers on understanding and using in development frameworks.
– Regress, isolate, and report all issues found during testing.
– Work cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers.
– Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally.
– Report status on a regular basis.
– Ability to triage and solve problems involving user/kernel boundary, multi-threading and synchronization
– In-depth understanding of iOS and OS X.
– Experience in 3D programming (SceneKit/RealityKit)
– Experience in 3D engines (Unity/Unreal)
– Objective C and Swift
– Familiarity with Computer Vision and Machine Learning.