Microsoft AR/VR Job | Producer II
Job（岗位）: Producer II
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
AltspaceVRis the leading social events platform, offering cross-device live immersive virtual experiences using Microsoft’s Mixed Reality technologies (HoloLens,Holocapture, Azure Kinect) to emulate presence and connection, while building and fostering community. Our mission, to enable creators to easily produce, host andeventuallymonetize events successfully. Our goal, to enable the next level of social interaction and engagement between artists and audiences to keep people wanting to come back for more.
Bringing people together from all over the world, theAltspaceVRplatform has been the venue for countless live events, including virtual concerts, festivals, comedy shows, tech talks, LGBTQ meetups, meditation groups, dance parties, conferences and more. All our events are hosted by our community of creators, as well as celebrities and brands, including Burning Man, Diplo, Reggie Watts, NBC, Pitbull, Accenture, Rapsody, Baobab Studios, Mix Master Mike, and Bill Nye. Sitting at the intersection of experience, content and community, theAltspaceVRteam is forging the future of virtual events.
You are drawn to working on the latest and most innovative products in the world. You seek projects that will transform how people interact with technology. You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved. This is an opportunity to be an innovator!
- 4+years of work experience in account management
- Minimum one year working in event production
- Minimum one yearexperienceindevelopingandmanaging budgets and expenses.
- Experience working in Virtual or Augmented Reality.
- Proactive project management and cross-functional communication
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of basic audio/video and computer technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent organizational, planning, management, and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and navigate through unexpected roadblocks.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Build successful partner relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support partners in producing virtual events using Microsoft Mixed Reality technologies as well a wide array of broadcast platforms.
- Manage technical arrangements with internal and external teams, including testing, production and more.
- Consistently meet project timelines and deliver flawless multimedia events.
- Troubleshoot technical problems before/during/after the event/experience.
- Quickly solve problems and make quick decisions during the production of live events.
- Educate partners onAltspaceVR’stechnologies and services.